Xolutions.Co.Za - Web Page Layout & Design: The Facts
There are two primary jobs involved in creating a website: the web designer and web developer, who often work closely together on a website.
Further fields of expertise, which under particular circumstances may become involved during the creation of a website include:
- Graphic designers, to create visuals for the site such as logos, layouts and buttons
- Internet Marketing Specialists, to help maintain web presence through strategic solutions on targeting viewers to the site, by using marketing and promotional techniques on the internet.
- SEO writers, to research and recommend the correct words to be incorporated into a particular website and make the website more accessible and found on numerous search engines.
- Internet Copywriter, to create the written content of the page to appeal to the targeted viewers of the site.
- User Experience (UX) designer, incorporates aspects of user focused design considerations which include information architecture, user centred design, user testing, interaction design, and occasionally visual design.
Source Information: Wikipedia